Thursday, May 17, 2012

iPad Korra

This Korra has been brought to you by: the # 2! And the letter "backwards S". I drew this Korra on my new iPad with the program procreate. $5 for a program that lets you do this. That's pretty nuts. It's a lot of fun to mess around in. I'd highly recommend it! Hope everyone is liking the show so far. If you're not, well, complain to someone else. You will get no sympathy from me. I love it! Oh yeah! And I totally just realized I forgot her arm band thing. I am ashamed.

8 comments:

Mike Jones said...

wicked cool ipad sketch-a-ma-doodle!
Did you use a stylus? Just say you art bended it so I can heart it more :)

Lauren said...

Yes, I did use a stylus. Though I'd be much more proud of myself had I drawn this with my finger.

David McBride said...

Very cool! The line quality looks just like it was done on paper.

James Lien said...

Cool!

Chris Battle said...

I love the F*CK outta that show.

Kenji Ono said...

I love the show, too!

LongJonBronze said...

I love to show, is it cool if I direct my praise at you.

Brit said...

Just why couldn't they get an actual 17 year old to be the voice actress