Monday, January 01, 2007

One Crappy Drawing to Last Three Weeks


I haven't had much time to draw anything for the old blog theses past few weeks. Even the holidays were too busy for me to really draw anything worthwhile. And I know I have at least three horrendously stressful weeks coming up ahead of me at work. So the only thing I have to put up for now is the piece of nothing that I crapped out sometime during Christmas. Enjoy.

And I even signed it. Though, why I chose the crappiest drawing to bear my name, I don't know.

7 comments:

arsenic said...

its cute ^ ^

Teraissa said...

Whose face was that supposed to be in the BG?

aaaokay said...

Naussica!(sp?) Very nice. Stress at work. I wouldn't know what that is. You must work on some really hard show or maybe... it's your director? hmmmmmm.

Lauren said...

The face belongs to nobody inparticular. Just some random face I drew on the other half of the page.

Skylark- said...

Ya sure know how to draw good lookin' dames, I'll say that. Hoo ha! (All the bestest for 2007 + good luck for the 3-week stressness , I'm sure you'll come out of it smelling like roses...)

Roc said...

there is no crappy here. . . only greatness.

weshoyot said...

awh! i love this! i spent like 90 bucks on nausicaa back issues! the manga is SOOOOOOOO much more amazing than the movie....the movie is like a footnote!

reminds me a lil bit of ariel staring at the eric statue in her grotto. you did miyazaki justice!