Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Azula

Seems that I tend to draw the characters I am most familiar with, which usually ends up being the characters from whatever show I am working on. This was the second try at Azula after the first attempt (below) failed. The only thing missing is her blue fire which I figured would be added in color. But since this image is not colored, NO FIRE!











This was the first Azula attempt. She's a little wonky wich is mostly only apparent when she is flipped over. Just don't look at her in a mirror. Please.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I dont know the character but shes looks cool

Todd Oman said...

That is some cool perspective on that drawing.

Elaine R said...

OOOOOOhhh what pretty drawings!!!! I'll yell at you to color the top one so there is pretty fire too. But only after you animate my scenes. thanks pal. :p

csteingart said...

Gaaaa, yer so good, these are awesome, thanks for posting ;)

Anonymous said...

i love them both, but i think i like the first attempt better ^ ^

Anonymous said...

Yu doo good hands and facial xpressionz (and zombies and stuff...)

roque said...

So good!

Chris Battle said...

Really nice! Can't believe the excellent hands on the 2nd pic.