Friday, October 06, 2006

Poison Ivy...AGAIN!

Since my first drawing of Poison Ivy was such a snorefest, I thought I'd take another stab at her. She's very rough with her fair share of post-its. You also might notice the phantom image of storyboard panels behind her. That's because she was drawn on the back of an old piece of storyboard paper. That's right, nothing but the best for my artwork. She has since been inked and I have every intention of coloring her, but intentions do not a colored drawing make. So we'll see what happens.

10 comments:

Dean Trippe said...

that's awesome. :)

Todd Oman said...

Looks great, I love the boards behing it. That is the sign of a true artist when you just draw on whatever is there.

Checkmark said...

You hsve some awesome stuff here. I really like your style, looks like it has a nice line flow.

Anonymous said...

so purtee! cant wait to see it colored!! ^ ^

Jon Tsuei said...

Look, new LEM art! Awesome!

Thanks for the kind words on my blog, were those song lyrics pulled from your extensive Disney knowledge?

Lauren said...

Actually, they were from Charlotte's Web. Not Disney, but still an animated musical.

Stephen Studios said...

this is beautiful! I cant wait to see it colored

Chris Sims said...

Great picture! I love the pose and the expression. It looks like she's enjoying herself instead of plotting to do an evil deed.

Stephen Studios said...

thats awesome, how do you know? did she tell you about her day when it happened?

Skylark- said...

Those fingers in her hair
That sly come hither stare
That strips my conscience bare
It’s witchcraft, wicked witchcraft...
Ba-da-da ba-da badada....