Thursday, September 14, 2006

Those Robotech Guys

This is an old drawing from a few years ago. At one point in time, it was my favorite thing I had ever drawn, until I looked at it again a while later and realized how messed up it was. But a few photoshop fixes here and there and it's acceptable again. Seems I had a little problem with giving Ben and Rick some elephantitis in their shoulders. And for some reason I forgot to color in their pupils. So they have creepy white eyes. Creepy, creepy white eyes.

8 comments:

vimmy fuego said...

..... you hack ......

KAHNEHTEH said...

I don't know how long ago you finished this, but the thing still holds up (PS touch-ups or not) - great work, gal. And is that...markers?! Crazy.

The Edge said...

THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME! You got any more cool Robotech stuff? How about some generation 3 cyclones?

Skylark- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Skylark- said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
tobbe said...

nice colors!

Andrew Glazebrook said...

It may be an old drawing to you,but it's still a brilliant piece of work to me !! Super stuff !

Anonymous said...

Seems more like those MACROSS guys to me