Friday, August 18, 2006

My First Posted Male Drawing-ORKA!!!!

Like Gamecock, Orka too has a wall at the WB building, though not nearly as full as the Gamecock wall. In case you are completely in the dark, it goes a little something like this: Someone finds reference for an extremely lame character, photocopies said reference, then everybody does their rendition of that character. It started with the character Gamecock. To see an example of Gamecock, go to derrickjwyatt.blogspot.com, or just click on his name in my links. After Gamecock came Orka. And here he is!
The description said Orka was more of a henchman than a leader, so I figured he would be a follower. Maybe a little on the dim side. To the point where he might follow his orca friends to his death by beaching his dumb ass. Nothing says "You're my Bro and I love ya" quite like mass suicide. And NO they are NOT SPOONING!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha!!!! i love the added "mine" touch too!
elaine

potato farm girl said...

Ha ha!! He's dead! I have heard of the infamous wall of cock. There should be a con book of these characters.

Mike Collins said...

yeah, the marvel character encyclopedia!! wohoo!!
beaching for friendship is aces!!

OniYon said...

This just makes me spit cabbages when I see it. It's really funny! And I do really love your art :)

roque said...

BWAHAHA! Genius...